I work with couples who:
- are fighting over sex, money, parenting–you name it!
- are emotionally distant, living like roommates
- want to feel in love again
- no longer feel heard or appreciated
- struggle with intimacy and sex (for more on my sex therapy services, please click here)
- have experienced infidelity
- feel stuck and would like to forgive and move past old mistakes, miscommunications, and trauma
- are remarried and having a hard time blending families
- are experiencing the stress of fertility or medical issues
My primary framework is emotionally focused therapy (EFT.) Studies have proven that EFT is effective, but more importantly, you’ll feel it for yourself. It’s not just about lessening tension and conflict; it’s about feeling genuinely closer to your partner. That sort of connection has been shown to improve individual mental health and if you have children, it’ll benefit them as well. They’ll see every day what a healthy, loving partnership looks like.
For more about my personal connection to EFT, please click here.
I offer a free phone consult so we can talk more about your particular situation and how couples therapy can help.